7399 W Portersville Rd.
Otwell, IN 47564
Built in 1860 and restored in 1992, Lemmons was placed on the National Register of Historical Places on June 4, 1992. This Greek revival structure, built by the Cumberland Presbyterians, features its original pews and 14' ceilings. The adjacent cemetery became public in 1935 and is active. A detailed history and pictures are on display inside the church.
Back to Ireland © Indiana Places 2014