The James Covered Bridge was built in 1887 by Daniel Baron. It is located on County Road 650 S , just off Highway 3. The single span Howe Truss bridge is 140 feet long, fourteen feet wide and fifteen feet wide. It crosses Graham Creek. The bridge received the name from Thomas S. James, who owned the property it was built on.
The bridge is listed as #14-40-02 in the 1989 World Guide of bridges.
© Indiana Places 2012